Inspired by some of the oldest chateaus in Europe, this decorative vent cover's wrought iron-like pattern was born in the building that time has lost to history.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers.
Need a louver or damper for a supply vent? No problem. Many of our cover sizes can come with an attached louver assembly. Contact us for pricing.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Thickness -- 1/4"
- 1" border
- Filter frame covers will be 3" larger including the outer frame (ie. 10"x10" opening size will be 13"x13" overall)
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
All finished grilles are FINAL SALE
- Unfinished (paintable)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Flat (no flange)