The Square Vent Cover
Our square cover offers a simple look that's very modern yet classic. It fits well with many different spaces and looks great in any color--really, it's anything but square.
Covers can be used for cold air intake covers, wall return covers, ceiling and wall heating vents as well as bathroom fan covers.
Why choose resin?
- Thermally stable (both against high and low temperatures)
- Rigid – Will not warp.
- Paintable -- We provide unfinished covers that have unlimited options for painting and finishes. You (or we) can paint/stain your vent covers to match any decor.
- Nailable – Resin has similar characteristics to wood when it is pin-nailed or screwed.
- Dimensionally Stable – It is important that the resin does not expand and contract with temperature variations experienced with the system – this can cause warping or the failure of adhesion to the resins surface.
- Moisture Resistant – Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
*Note: Unfinished vent covers are NOT white--they are a light egg-shell color and are intended to be painted.
Click here for measurement instructions.